Virtual mobility at Autónoma de Occidente University, UAO.
We are technology, innovation, sustainability and academic excellence. We are UAO and we want you to be part of our family.
Live internationalization from home and experience what it is to study at the most sustainable university in Colombia.
Take advantage of the possibility of being part of the UAO through the virtual courses that we will offer for the academic term 2020-03.
What are the advantages?
- Autonomous learning
- Opportunity to study different subjects relevant to your academic training
- Acquire intercultural and technological skills
- The possibility of expanding your network with colleagues from Cali
- Encourage teamwork
¿Which are the requirements?
- Being enrolled in third semester at least of your academic program
- Having a GPA equal to 3.5 or more
- Being enrolled at your home University
- Having the academic support of your home university
Learn about the virtual courses that will be offered for the academic term July-November 2020, click here.
- You must confirm with your program director the equivalence of the subjects at your home university.
- Limited room.
If you require additional information you can contact us in the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oficina de Relaciones Internacionales
Directora de Internacionalización
Cristina Peñafort Camacho
318 8000, exts. 12110, 12115 y 12116
Ubicación en Campus
Aulas 1, primer piso
Horario de Atención
8:00 a.m. a 12:00 m. y 1:00 p.m a 5:30 p.m.
¿Tienes algo qué contarnos?
Cuéntanos completando el siguiente formulario.